Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
sherrib

It's official Childrens Swap

I fell off the trompoline :wallbash: :wallbash: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :flex: :down: :crutch: :crutch: :crutch: :crutch:

:bugeyes: :bugeyes: THAT stinks When are you geting the walking boot :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :rockon: :rockon: :crutch: :crutch:

I'm sorry, I just haven't had time to go get a new cable for the camera. I will try to do that ASAP. Sherri B.

I'm sorry, I just haven't had time to go get a new cable for the camera. I will try to do that ASAP. Sherri B.

Hey no problem Sherri, was just enjoying the other pics.....Jake will see them all soon enough anyways.. B)

No problem. Look forward to seeing the flies and will try to get pics up soon. Sherri B. P.S. As soon as I get all the flies in I will send them out. Looks like all will be in early.

:yahoo: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :help: :help: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :crutch: :crutch: :crutch: :shocking: :shocking: Im giting my cast off on friday

7 days left, only one tier to go, so far these all look really great, I am including a surprise for each of you as well, I'll send them all out as soon as I get them all. Sherri B

Emilys flies should be in the mail tommorrow. Day5 said they would get them out on Monday. I know you guys are looking forward to seeing these. I have got to get to Walmart to get a new cable for the camera so I can post pics. Sherri B

Butterflys flies arrived today and they are great! Grace and I sorted them and they will all be on their way in the am mail. Please let me know when you receive your flies. Great swap everyone lets do another one soon! Sherri B