Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Nick N

Im Back!

Hey everyone, i doubt any of you will remember me here but anyway, after a year and a half off im back into tying. We had some car troubles about two years ago, and now my canoe transport vehicle is no more =[. I havent really fished at all for the past year and three months. Then i just got so busy with school and swimming and working that i never had a chance to tie. Well, today i cleaned up my desk re organized my materials and started tying up a storm. Its amazing how quickly it comes back to you huh?

Anyway, whats the best way to thin out head cement? Both Lacquer and flex cement. Thats the only thing that didnt make it.......

Welcome back Nick! There's a cement thinner that shops sell which is basically nail polish remover. Add a few drops at a time to your bottle of cement and stir until it's just thin enough to coat whatever you're stirring with while slowly draining off in a thread of goo.