Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bigeyes

Hello at all from France

Hello everybody,newbie on this forum,I'm french,43 years old and like fly fishing in saltwater,tying flies and building fly rods :cheers: Best regards bigeyes

Bon jour Bigeyes, Sa va? I spent 3 months living on Rue Didot near Port du Orleans, just inside the Peripherique, about 6 years ago. It was a business trip. I can now brag that I can drive in Paris, not an easy feat. I remember sitting out on my patio with a fresh baguette and a good glass of Montrachet and looking at the street below there was a Vespa with a G`Loomis sticker on the wind screen. I knew everything was ok with the world at that moment.

Ala Sante` Futzer

Bon jour Bigeyes, Sa va? I spent 3 months living on Rue Didot near Port du Orleans, just inside the Peripherique, about 6 years ago. It was a business trip. I can now brag that I can drive in Paris, not an easy feat. I remember sitting out on my patio with a fresh baguette and a good glass of Montrachet and looking at the street below there was a Vespa with a G`Loomis sticker on the wind screen. I knew everything was ok with the world at that moment.

Ala Sante` Futzer

The best of France,bread and wine,and ladies too :D

Futzer a ta santée :drunk:

Welcome Bigeyes.....................pull up a chair and grab a beer.............. :P

Mike.............................. B)

Allready,Mike,thanks :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum!! I is a great place to show of some of you flies, Get advice, Give advice, do swaps, Contest & much much more. Looking to seing some of you work.

tyrite

:blink: Bigeyes- Welcome to the madness. If its to do with fly fishing or tying this site has it. Again welcome and I'll see you around the site. :yahoo: