Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Bluezulu

Hello! from Scotland.

post-17392-1223226946_thumb.jpgHello everyone. This is my first post on this fantastic forum. Tomorrow is the last day of the brown trout season over here in scotland. I have taken a holiday from work tomorrow for one last trout outing this year.

I really enjoy tying flies and think that this forum will be a valuable resource for everthing connected with fly tying. Like I already mentioned tomorrow is the closing day of the season so over the next few dark winter months I will be busy at the vice. My local club will be holding flytying classes every Monday evening from next week untill March so I would imagine I will have a few visits over the winter.

I enjoy tying trout flies especially traditional wets such as Kate McLarens,zulus,Black Penells,Loch Ordies,bibios and dabblers.

Here is a pic of one of my favourite waters for trout Loch Dochard in the Scottish Highlands.

:) Bluezulu- Wecome to the site and the madness that can abound. Good fishing and tying. ;)

Welcome.

I must have a nip of scotch to welcome you. :drunk:

Welcome.Glad to have you.Hope you have a good day chasing brownies and hope the runs they make r memorable.

shane

Hello from the north east of England!!!...ive only joined up a few days ago myself.

By the way....that is a stunning photo....i love Scotland!!