Fly Tying
willowhead

Antique Spey.....sorta ;>)

All three Ray..... :D or some portion thereof............. :P i'm gonna get it altogether next year............... :hyst: and all good things come to those............... :lol: i'm just hardly ever home long enough to do anything but tye a few, blow leaves, mop floors, do laundry, pay bills, go over mail........and put my ass in the wind again. We're headed north again.....day after tomorrow.....three more shows and the 30 events for this year are finished............................damn, and none to soon...............WHEW! Today i spent a few hours down in the tyin' room, rearrangin' furniture, and hangin' rods in different places and movin' this and replacin' that.........i hadda switch it up a bit to make room for this big huge cabinet i'm puttin' in down there to display flies in. It wouldn't fit the place i had reserved for it......so i hadda improvise somethin' new. No biggie at all actually.......i think i like the changes better now anyway.......got the floor all clean too. When you come over during Sowbug........you'll WIG! It's gonna be kickin' BUTT by then. Anyway.....thankx for takin' a look. Tight wraps, mark..... ;)

"Blasphemy".........WOW! hell-of-a-compliment...........never could stand religion..........nothin' but Dogma. :D .....Thankx Jamie, mark..... ;)

JAZZ and fly fishin'/tyin'..........no dogma. :hyst: :lol:

Thankx David.......that gut came with the hooks.......it's a very heavy (individual strands) gauge.........it was twisted 4 strand.........but i sperated lots of it when i chopped the snelling.........the eye on that fly has only two strands twisted.........and i dyed it yellow. mark..... ;)

Rocky, your back...........how'd the hunt go........?

Tkx. for the vision............i can "see" what you mean. :D mark..... ;)