Fly Tying
rich5665

Size 16 or Smaller Swap

NWPAsteelie - your flies arrived, yes the toe tags were missing. Not a biggie I'll print some up at work on Monday

I received a PM and an appologie from Jimmyboy, h has dropped from the swap. I will tie up another fly in place of his.

I have been toying with a Scud Pattern in Size 14 and will try it in a size 16 to see how it looks.

Sorry about the toe tags. I hope everyone enjoys my pattern. I havent seen it on this website yet. Its a reverse para with no post. Works excellent as an emerger or a dun. If fishing like an emerger you should grease the first little bit of your tippet so that it sinks a little bit.

I'll print toe tags up on Monday. Just waiting for three packages to arrive. Thistles may take a little bit it's coming from Scotland. If everything arrives next week, then I should have them out by Friday. I'll keep everyone posted.

Frank, your flies have arrived, thank you for the extras. Yet another great looking tie fly, well worth the wait.

We are just waiting for thistles and ibians flies to arrive.

Going to have a great bunch of flies. Can't wait. Gotta have some...........whoops! wrong swap. Have to have my cravings in the other swap :hyst: :hyst:

Rich I am starting to get a little worried they were sent over a week and a half ago :wallbash: If they don't show up today let me know and I'll whip up a new batch and send it out again tommorow on the fast track. Figures this is the first one I didn't send by air. If you end up with two sets well Merry Christmas to ya.

Rich I am starting to get a little worried they were sent over a week and a half ago :wallbash: If they don't show up today let me know and I'll whip up a new batch and send it out again tommorow on the fast track. Figures this is the first one I didn't send by air. If you end up with two sets well Merry Christmas to ya.

The last set of swap flies I received out of Canada came from Wellman, they took almost three weeks to get across the border. So no worries yet. I believe thistles flies are waiting at the post office for me, but I'm not sure. I was waiting for a package from China :lol: Found a nice Solar Charger for my phone, going green :headbang:

If the last two sets don't arrive by Friday, then it's time to worry. As soon as they arrive, I'll have things sorted and in the mail.

I came looking for good news not that. :wallbash:

I came looking for good news not that. :wallbash:

I'm holding out hope, I'll let you know by Friday evening if they haven't arrived yet.

ibian and thistle I think your flies have been lost to the Abyss known as the US Postal service. Let me know how you would like to manage this. I don't think anyone would mind waiting if you want to try sending another set.

I have decided to wait until this Friday fro the remaining packages to arrive. If nothing shows up by July 24 then the flies that I have will be sorted and sent out on Saturday July 25