Fly Tying
jburge

Trout Dry Fly Swap

cencal and Big E, glad to know they arrived safely. Thanks for joining in!

John

Guest Big E

I forgot to mention...if anyone catches a fish with mine, I'd sure like a picture of it.

Well, we've heard from most people... I know Racer X got his flies. SullyTM, jrbean1, and Dezod... have you guys received your flies? Hate to see all that great work go missing in the mail :-) Thanks!

John

Sorry John thought I'd posted. Flies look great everyone and I look forward to hooking into some high mountain trout this summer. Already have a couple of backcountry trips planned and these caddis will be just the ticket.

Thanks John for hosting

C

OK, I now know that everybody has received their flies. Sweet! You guys get out and enjoy 'em all. I'll be working on the "Softex Caddis" step-by-step this weekend, and will try to post some pix real soon. Thanks for participating!

John

Just to let y'all know...

I had one fine day yesterday using some of the flies from this swap. Big E, I didn't get a picture (sorry), but caught a nice rainbow on your Wally Wing Caddis. I also caught 'bows on Sully TM's Animal, Racer X's Brown Foam Deer Hair, and Old Hat's X-Caddis. Matter of fact the X-Caddis was the one that lured a nice 13-inch brown up from the bottom of a small foothill stream.

I didn't get a chance to try 'em all, but hey I'm just getting started. Thanks guys!

John

Guest Big E
Just to let y'all know...

I had one fine day yesterday using some of the flies from this swap. Big E, I didn't get a picture (sorry), but caught a nice rainbow on your Wally Wing Caddis. I also caught 'bows on Sully TM's Animal, Racer X's Brown Foam Deer Hair, and Old Hat's X-Caddis. Matter of fact the X-Caddis was the one that lured a nice 13-inch brown up from the bottom of a small foothill stream.

I didn't get a chance to try 'em all, but hey I'm just getting started. Thanks guys!

John

That's awesome! Glad it worked for ya. Did it survive for possible another opportunity for a photo?

That's awesome! Glad it worked for ya. Did it survive for possible another opportunity for a photo?

It sure did! It's back in the box for another go :-)