Fly Tying

Thanks Fischa - very cool. That one would have taking me a while to figure out. :D

sehr schöne SBS Carl nun dieses neue Buch haben könnte , um in Deutsch gedruckt auch : hyst :

[/ Quote]

:yahoo: Hallo

Eine gute Ide,ich würde als erster das Buch kaufen und die Fliegenfischer Freunde in Deutschland warscheinlich auch!

Freundliche grüße aus Deutschland

Rimad

Actually this is kind of funny, we are hosting an exchange student this year and he is from Amelinghausen, Germany. This came about after this post. My wife and I had talked about it for a couple years now, and we were just referred by some friends and then contacted by the local AFS director that they had 3 german students that they had not been able to place. He arrives next Wednesday. We are very excited but have one week to get ready..... :bugeyes:

wow thank you so much you opened my eyes to how to do the multicolored body the right way. i thought every time you do a section of color you had to cut it off and start the next one. real helper. thanks!! :headbang: