Fly Tying

:wallbash: I have been absent for over the past year (since I meistered a 35. four different forums flyswap. Since then I have been hospitalized in the VA six times (from 3 days to 16 days). I was getting extremely confused and forgetful due to a sodium imbalance. I have to have weekly blood tests, can't drive, run my boat, and have become basically disabled. They found I had HEPC, Ascites, and Conjestive Heart failure with 70% blockage in some arteries. I have to use a cart to get anywhere level. I was a sick puppy for awhile. Lost 30 more pounds Three years ago 280 - today 155. I have a serious water retention problem ( in 10 days went from 157 to 203) and have had some episodes of PTSD. The VA is taking fairly good care of me.

I just started tying again. My standard marabou mini-jigs (1/64. 1/80, 1/100 &1/120 sizes) using Artic Fox and polor bear. When I tie 20 more, I will move on to my trolling flies that in the spring, work great.

I sent to the POC's over 2000 flies for our disabled service members and Casting for Recovery. Most still had toetags on.

Due to my health I have to reduce my supplies and on the traders forum you will see some old fly tying mags for sale as well as an Original SXears Ted Williams fly fishing outfit that is MINT and appears never used.. Keep checking as I have lots of stuff (NEW) to get rid of.

May your God br your fishing partner.

DT