Fly Tying
cruzfly89

allen fly co.

NJFlyMAn - I think its clear that you have issues with me. I think we can stop the hijacking of the thread. It was clear that this was planned before you received my hooks. There is no need to keep going on with this thread. Your question about making things in the US is pre empted since I am aware of your other post on your buddies form. I have asked you to call me several times and not yet heard from you.

I started my company to provide products for those that dont have the budget to purchase those products with expensive price tags. Yes, my products are made offshore aswell as many other well known and successful brands. For right now it makes since with my ROI. This has never been an issue with my company since those that have purchased my products have been happy with them.

As for the fly boxes. Its expensive to have a mold made. Even a 1 cav mold. I want to make sure the demand stays high with the ROI before there is an investment. This goes along with reels, and hooks.

I dont question your intelligence in the industry you are in. My background is in mfg and I plan to have that once again. Your concerns with me can be taking private to preserve the integrity of this board in a PM or over the phone like I have suggested several times.

Justin

NJFlyMAn - I think its clear that you have issues with me. I think we can stop the hijacking of the thread. It was clear that this was planned before you received my hooks. There is no need to keep going on with this thread. Your question about making things in the US is pre empted since I am aware of your other post on your buddies form. I have asked you to call me several times and not yet heard from you.

I started my company to provide products for those that dont have the budget to purchase those products with expensive price tags. Yes, my products are made offshore. For right now it makes since with my ROI. This has never been an issue with my company since those that have purchased my products have been happy with them.

As for the fly boxes. Its expensive to have a mold made. Even a 1 cav mold. I want to make sure the demand stays high with the ROI before there is an investment. This goes along with reels, and hooks.

I dont question your entelligence in the industry you are in. My background is in mfg and I plan to have that once again. Your concerns with me can be taking private to preserve the integerity of this board in a PM or over the phone like I have suggested several times.

Justin

That's fair enough..I have nothing to say anymore on this topic!!! Like I said many times it's just your products..I have no issues with you and have the utmost respect for you. If Admin/Mod likes, they can delete every post I made on this topic.

I dont question your entelligence in the industry you are in.

I don't want to come off as a Smart-A@@ but it's spelled "Intelligence"

-Mark

whoa mark don't mess with the "integerity " of this board. :hyst: You could have been a real big wise guy if you corrected All the the miss spellings. :coffee: :hyst:

Well the only reason I said anything Is I thought it might direct the conversation in a different direction than Justin getting mad at Mr. Steve cause Mr. Steve doesn't like his products.... :\

I thought we were gonna stop the all the side conversations and leave it to the product ONLY conversation.

I just think this thread should be closed. It's starting to get out of hand..

I agree. I feel like it should of been closed awhile ago. But I'm not a admin or owner so I don't call the shots.

Mr. Utah It wasn't your comments as much as people started taking sides. If I was a moderator this would have been closed at about page 8.

But what can you do ^_^

Yeah that's one bad thing about opinions... Everyone thinks they're right.... But the best thing to do would to just ignore the post by other members.

What do you mean "Think they're right". That's absurd. I am always right!

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

^^^Who put that in there?^^^

Well the only reason I said anything Is I thought it might direct the conversation in a different direction than Justin getting mad at Mr. Steve cause Mr. Steve doesn't like his products.... :\

oh, I'm not mad at all. Thats what they want. I beleive in what goes around comes around. I have no issues with Steve and Johny Utah. I dont think people will form an opinion about me or my company around these two people. The thread was intended to let people know what hooks I am coming out with and products for the future. That held true until page 8.

I spoke to Will about this over the weekend at the Midwest Fly Expo. Your right, the thread should have stopped around page 8. After that its more like two first graders trying to get the last word in.

For everyon else. Sorry that when you keep logging into FTF this thread keeps moving to the top. I would be annoyed aswell. I would prefer to make this the last post and to have the thread closed.

Thank you,

Justin