Fly Tying
flytier07

Hello From Northwest England

I love fly-fishing, lived here in Altrincham, Cheshire(South Manchester Area) these last nine years and thirty + in London thoughoriginally born in Northwestern USA. I've lots of time on my hands as I'm now retired, but unfortunately I don't drive and my wife who does is disabled so can't take me to local waters to fish. I wonder if any like-minded angler who wouldn't mind a bit of company from time to time could help? It would also be a good chance for a break from my--er--lovely wife of 41 years-nuff said! To give an idea how often I get out the last outing was on Banks Lake, Grand Coulee, eastern Washington June 21st,2010 while I was visiting my Mom and brother who live there Tight Lines :rolleyes: E-mail"[email protected]" if you can help me get out from time to time. Many Thanks!

To petelangevin: I'm not too near to Wigan, but I used to belong to Warrington Anglers which owns waters in that area. Unfortunately I no longer have their handbook so couldn't help with any waters in that area. Sorry

Look for some TU chapter in your area. I'm sure they'd be glad to fish with you.

Bruce

Sorry to be so ignorant feathers5, I know you're trying to be helpful, but unless it a Trades Union(TU) I'm not aware of what you're referring to. Please clarify?

Look for some TU chapter in your area. I'm sure they'd be glad to fish with you.

Bruce

Sorry to be so ignorant feathers5, I know you're trying to be helpful, but unless it a Trades Union(TU) I'm not aware of what you're referring to. Please clarify?

Meanwhile I've found out that TU stands for Trout Unlimited. Unfortunately they don't have them in the uk. Perhaps someone should start one up, but I'm too old for that.