Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytier07

Flies I Tied Today

About twenty I got patterns for off this forums fly pattern database-Many Thanks, Guys-Now to getting out to use them!

Don't know your weather, but we got snow again today, and the high was about 20 :bugeyes: Even worse, the ice around here doen't get thick enough for ice fishing. We have to wait till spring to fish. :wallbash: Tying flies is fun, but need to use them to catch fish to make it really fun.

Don't know your weather, but we got snow again today, and the high was about 20 :bugeyes: Even worse, the ice around here doen't get thick enough for ice fishing. We have to wait till spring to fish. :wallbash: Tying flies is fun, but need to use them to catch fish to make it really fun.

I agree about using the flies you tied to make it really fun. I tied up a few patterns I got off the site today and now cant wait to use them in the next few days..Keep posting patterns in the database all. It does help out allot!!!

I presume you're in a cold part of the USA-midwest maybe. Rather mild for the time of year in england(northwest). I usually don't go out this time unless someone I know is going to a new fishery-then I'll go. Otherwise too cold for these old bones. Much happier sitting home warm tying lots of flies for warmer weather.