Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

C & F Design Group Purchase

Here is the list of all the available styles and prices for the C & F Design Fly Boxes. As with the other items shipping is free. If you need more info on the boxes you can find all you need here: http://www.3m.com/us/home_leisure/scianglers/fly_boxes.jhtml the links are on the left for all the various types of boxes. Please just reply with what you want and I will PM your total when we get everything wrapped up. Deadline is December 5th.

Waterproof Fly Boxes - $33.00 each

Choose amount of rows: 10,12,16,20 or Streamer

Regular Fly Boxes - $25.00

Choose from available styles

Streamer

8 Row

8 Compartment, 7 Row

16 Compartment

10 Row

12 Row

14 Row

Threader Fly Boxes - $37.00

Choose from available styles

Threader Fly Box

Midge Threader Fly Box

Threader Compartment Box

Threader/Tweezers Compartment Box

Sorry to keep hitting you with the 'can you get this, can you get that', but is it possible to get the Waterproof System Fly Box, model CFFSL1F? That's the little gem I've been drooling over.

Thanks Will!

Will, does this deal include any additional dividers? I wouldn't mind a new system.

John - The waterproof boxes come in the 'system' type, which is the CFFSL1F, and the kind that Will has listed above that have the foam mounted (glued) inside. I'm looking for the waterproof, system style where the foam is sold separately.

Will - No problem. I'll track down the foam locally. Thanks!

The style you are looking for Carl is the system I have. I would not want that box without the removable inserts.

john

I guess I was looking for the same one as Carl. The removeable inserts would be great seeing we switch twice a year.

Shoe,

I can get the waterproof box dividers. $13.00 each.

They come in 5, 7 and 9 rows.

The removable inserts are definitely handy, though it drives up the price on the box. But what I'm really after is something with 8-10 rows on one side, and this on the other:

user posted image

Got to have somewhere to keep that split shot! This configuration isn't available in a standard box, so I'm gonna do the system. I supppose that is exactly why they made it modifiable! biggrin.gif

Aw, heck Will. Set me up with 2 of the CFFSL1F Waterproof System Fly Boxes and 1 Threader Compartment Box. Cool! cool.gif

Thanks!

Shoe,

The dividers will add an extra row to your existing waterproof box. The system boxes come without any foam. You have to buy both sides seperately but you can custom build one compared to having to select the few styles available.

Okay, now you're just messin' with me! wink.gif I wrote a review of the C&F waterproof boxes a couple years ago. I'll dig it up and post it here. Awesome product, among my all-time my favs. I guess I didn't commit to enough with the hooks?

Let me review my hook needs (got to refine my original estimates based on an acutal inventory) and see if I need to add a box or two to the order as well.

The good side to this is there will be lot's of time for fishing next year when the wife tosses me out of the house, fly rods and sleeping bag in tow! devil.gif

Tight lines..

Joe C.

Joe, I'm sure we all feel your pain. laugh.gif Nothing is in stone so if you need to change your hook order or anything just let me know.

Sign in to follow this