Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
takezo

Hello from BC

How's everyone doing . Just saying hi from southern British Columbia in western Canada . Our local flyfishing is dominated by stillwater for rainbow and brooktrout although there are excellent streams , rivers and lakes close to my home holding smallmouth and largemouth bass , carp , perch , and blackcrapie .

I'm looking forward to talking with fellow fly rodders that are interested in something other than trout. Don't get wrong though I still love trout fishing.

Welcome to the forum! Why anybody would want to target them sissy trout when Smallmouth are in the area I will never know. Glad to see your interested in a REAL species headbang.gif

Welcome to the site takezo! There's tonnes of great conversation, ideas, and feedback from the members on this forum. The best on the net !!

Hey Takezo, welcome!! Fish the Kettle R. much? Last time I was out that way, I managed to fish it. It was late in the the summer and the water was warming up tho. Still a nice fishery! rolleyes.gif

....troutchaser