Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
NJFlyMAn

Fly fishing report , Roscoe NY..

Fished the Beaver Kill in Roscoe NY for a few days and got into some fish from 7-18 inches. Most of the hatches came off early in the morning or the last 20 minutes of daylight. Here is some pics of the Beaverkill, Flies that were used, and just a few fish pics. Enjoy B)

Nice pics NJ. I really like the looks of the water in that spot in the first pic.

Steve

B) Yeah that is great dry fly & nymphing water. B)

I like the looks of the green drake? fly. Is this in the database? I cannot wait to get out. Our rivers are running at flood stage due to massive rain and snow melt in the high country. There are some lakes that are fishable but are a fair drive from here.

Rob

Great pics. Had to cancel my planned trip there last week due to work and know it cost me a great week on the water. Thanks for posting

Dan

Great pics. Had to cancel my planned trip there last week due to work and know it cost me a great week on the water. Thanks for posting

Dan

Dan, the water conditions are still great..With the cooler weather/rain it should even be better this week. I got stuck at home today b/c contractors messed things up at my house. So wife wanted me to stay around today until they fixed things. But since everything is now fixed, I'm going tonight so I can get on the water by 0500. B)