Fly Tying

Fishing could'nt be better,the lower ellis is hot [rainbows and brookies] and the saco flyfishing only sectionis as good if not better[large browns and brookies] 6-17 16fish on the saco,6-18 4 fish,6-19 6 fish [short day], 6-20 3 fish, 6-21 & 22 ellis 9 fish.evening and morning both very good

post-26770-0-81018800-1308806156_thumb.jpg

Fishing could'nt be better,the lower ellis is hot [rainbows and brookies] and the saco flyfishing only sectionis as good if not better[large browns and brookies] 6-17 16fish on the saco,6-18 4 fish,6-19 6 fish [short day], 6-20 3 fish, 6-21 & 22 ellis 9 fish.evening and morning both very good

Thanks for the report. I fished those places you listed many times. Mostly in the late summer & early fall. Had some great times staying in Chocorua and fly fishing the Saco from Artist Falls Brook to just below Lucy Brook in North Conway.. B)

Is this your home waters?

Thanks for the report. I fished those places you listed many times. Mostly in the late summer & early fall. Had some great times staying in Chocorua and fly fishing the Saco from Artist Falls Brook to just below Lucy Brook in North Conway.. B)

Is this your home waters?

I live in Glen wich is a 5 minute drive to the ellis, the rocky branch is at the end of our street where native bookies can be found,also good native 's in the upper ellis [pinkham notch]. lousy weather today lets me re-stock flys i've been losing in the brush. hot flys lately- grey fox,red quil,sulphur dun,adams light

I live in Glen wich is a 5 minute drive to the ellis, the rocky branch is at the end of our street where native bookies can be found,also good native 's in the upper ellis [pinkham notch]. lousy weather today lets me re-stock flys i've been losing in the brush. hot flys lately- grey fox,red quil,sulphur dun,adams light

I familiar with Glen. It's like all the roads have the word Notch in them..

Maybe when I go RVing in a few months, I'll see you on the river. B)