Fly Tying
Old Injun

Shoe..........WOOHOOOOOO

Wow Jerry, that's a dandy!!! headbang.gif Congrats. What he go? 140?

I'm set on hair. I took 3 so far and kept enough to tide me over.

You guys been ok? Havent seen much of you and Sean lately. About time to hit the rivers ain't it? I'm thinking of at least a few trips this Winter.

Let's get together and "rip" on another. Better yet, let's rip on your No-good son blink.gif

Yup we have been talking about getting on the water, we are gong to be in fremont/newago area for turkey day and knee deep is how we plan to spend a bunch of time.

You say when my friend and we will do our best to make it.

I dont know the score or weight of this one yet as he is still in the tree, going to the processor today and hopefully will get the weight.

I'm trying really hard to get sean into an animal as he hasn't even seen anything close.

BTW this is my 2nd buck, the first was a small 7 pt weighed 132#

Pat we need a lot of water to bring those chromers in, but I havent done a rain dance since last spring at the outting.

post-3-1101040247.jpg

I guess the bottom left corner is fishing pretty good. Spanky's been getting quite a few.

Good Luck on the Mo and Happy Turkey! Complete a meal.... invite an Injun punk.gif

i cant wait till next week. these damn deer are really starting to bug me.

i gotta tie up a bunch though. someone used all of my steelhead resources last spring when he caught all the fish bugeyes.gif

esl's and stones and steel, yippee

QUOTE (Old Injun @ Nov 21 2004, 07:30 AM)
Pat we need a lot of water to bring those chromers in, but I havent done a rain dance since last spring at the outting.

That was one helluva dance then. Nice work on the two deer. Sounds like Sean has some catching up to do.

Yes it must have been, maybe I should do one now for the spring fishing.

seems it's just gotta be the right place at the right time for sean, maybe the spirits are telling him that good things come to those that wait.

QUOTE (flyfishenvy @ Nov 21 2004, 08:36 AM)
i cant wait till next week. these damn deer are really starting to bug me.

see....

Like Ray used to say. They're sneaky bastards.

That's why we kill 'em laugh.gif bs.gif

After spending 6 weeks in the Orchard, I'm ready to do some serious fishing. FTD

Just got done processing the last one. Hey Pat, I'll see you around 2pm. Got a roast for ya wink.gif

Start dancin' old Man. We could use one last blow-out before she gets real cold.

Wow. Fine work. Ralf was just saying today what a dandy the buck was and I agreed it was nice but now that I see it better Nice just isn't enough.