Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
uncletube

Bergman Wet fly swap

Tube

Got your addy the bnugs will be priority mailed today so you should have them in a couple of days.

By the way I love the Benchside Reference Manual. If there was only one flytying book available I would hope it is that. smile.gif

In the mail today Tube, keep a look out. Next time I'd like bigger sizes, I'm getting too old for size 10 flies. cool.gif

Thanks Guys I am looking forward to getting some more flies in the mail! Haven't recieved any in a while.

TB I thought that a size 10 would be fairly large. Where I fish a 12 is considered huge. LOL! next time I think I will go with a size 6 . I am getting old too and the eyes aint what they used to be!!!

I agree Mike, If I had to be limited to 1 book on tying it would be "The Benchside Reference".

Tube blink.gif

To date I have recieved flies from

Daryn

OSD

Siestafred

MMarkey

MGJ

Mrjim

Troutbum

atroutbum2

And mine are done as well. We still have 2 weeks before the deadline and it looks like my first swap to host is going to turn out alright.

Thanks Folks!

Tube blink.gif

Just a reminder folks the swap ends this coming Tuesday. Still need flies from:

Cornmuse

DFix

Jongrant

Irish

The sooner I recieve them the sooner I can get them in the mail. Thanks again to everyone who has particapated in this swap.

Tube blink.gif

QUOTE (uncletube @ Jan 23 2005, 12:24 PM)
Daryn , No worries mate you sent enough postage. By the way what do you use for Head cement?
Tube blink.gif

I think I used clear then black then clear. a few coats.

The wife and I just got back from Denver and the flies were sitting on the kitchen table. I forgot to mail them.

They are in the mail in the morning.

Irish

ps spoiling the grandson sure was fun!

Thats ok Irish I am grandpa too, I have heard from cornmuse as well so folks that leaves Jongrant and Dfix . Hopefully the flies will be in the mail by next monday.

I have posted the photo's of the last flies for the swap. I would like to thank everyone again who took part and helped make this swap a success.

We did have one tyer that didn't respond , No worries how ever ou will still get 12 flies, just that one of them willl be one that you submitted yourself.

Tight lines always,

Tube blink.gif