Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
nyFLYguy05

St. Croix

Thought I would share this offer with my buddies in the saltwater section first. Please do not respond by telling me I should put this in the "for sale" section of this forum and not in the saltwater section, I know about this and have posted in the for sale section already. I am giving this offer to people who I communicate with daily. Thank you

For Sale or looking to trade for a 8/9 wt rod

-St Croix 2 piece 10wt Imperial fly rod. Only used 2x. Once for practice casting in fresh water and then one other time fishing in saltwater. Brand new, like stated above used only 2x. St. Croix has an excellent warranty plan. This rod also comes with the tube.

I paid $220 for it, please make me an offer or offer me a trade. I would really like a nice 8wt rod (even if I lose a little money on the trade, really like TFO rods as well). The only reason I am selling this rod is because I went to buy the 8wt St Croix and I picked the 10wt by accident!

Please message me for pictures or more info, and/or make me a money or trade offer

Here is the rod

http://www.stcroixrods.com/product/imperial-fly

Thank you