Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boogie-D

where the aloha

Guest Boogie-D

wheres the Aloha.. my name is David Elgas... I live in hawaii.. I am the owner of Coastal Kayak Tours as well as Christmas Island Kayak Fishing.. I have been fishing my whole life.. I started on the fly over 30 years ago but dont do it much now.. i mostly do a lot of kayak fishing... the other day i caught a marlin on my kayak... it was over 400 pounds.. i could offer your forum visitors a very nice trip to christmas island.. maybe some day you will find the madness down there that i did.. there is some of the best fly fishing in the world going on here.. live with aloha.. David aka Boogie-D

mods: really? i thought i was doing a good thing..

post-44991-0-02326300-1347126763_thumb.jpg

post-44991-0-29222900-1347126776_thumb.jpg

post-44991-0-87101800-1347126797_thumb.jpg

post-44991-0-45331000-1347126832_thumb.jpg

You have to understand, we get post on here from businesses and "others" who have no interest at all in Fly Fishing or Tying at all. When your first post has mostly info about your business, it is going to be ignored or marked as spam. There are also rules for posting in the "Trading Floor" section. You have to have had a certain number of posts to the forum before you can post there. This is to prevent or lower the possibility of you being a crook or thief. We tend to trust people who have the same interest as we do, that being tying and fly fishing.

So don't get upset with the mods, they are just doing their job. If you really have an interest in our forum and it's subject matter than welcome. You are in a beautiful place and there ARE a lot of kayak fly fishers here, so good luck

Your post was reported because it was nothing more than a blatant attempt to get free advertising. Since this is a fly tying site, one has to wonder why someone who admittedly doesn't fly fish much any more would have any interest in posting here. The fact that you still can't resist plugging your businesses certainly answers that question. If you think that no one here knows what your motives are, you're insulting the intelligence of the FTF membership.