Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Free Hooks for SBSs and Videos!

Now that we are getting into “tying season” the activity here on FTF should start picking up as we all settle in behind our vises during the cold winter filling our boxes while dreaming of next spring. I know how much time and effort goes into doing step by step tutorials and videos so I am going to reward FTF members for doing both. While I have enough inventory I will be giving away 4 free packs of GreenCaddis fly tying hooks for every step by step tutorial or video that you upload to FTF. As I indicated last time I ran this promo I hope to get some decent content, I have had trouble of people taking advantage of this by putting up garbage just for free stuff. Most websites don’t give anything to members for doing something like this but I have always done what I could to say “thanks” to all of the members that make FTF possible. Without members willing to take an extra few minutes to get their camera out then FTF would not exist.

After you upload your step by step or video please send me a private message and I will get you a coupon code for the free hooks. You can pick and choose what styles/sizes you want(as long as they are in stock).

Step by steps should be uploaded to this forum: http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showforum=56

Videos should be uploaded here: http://www.flytyingforum.com/videos/videos.php

Any questions or comments please let me know.

Looking forward to a fun and active winter here on FTF!

Thanks

Will

Will, I will try to get something working for ya, my camera is having difficulty recording thats why you haven't recieved any videos from me. SBS picture wise is always a possiblity though

Hope all is well

Hi SmallieHunter

Seeing the offer of free hooks for SBS tutorial or videos.

Question as a member of this forum be it I may be new here, I am based in the UK.... Would I still qualify for the promo or is it only for the US members..

Bear

Yep.... that sounds real good to me.... I will have to put my thinking cap on and think of a pattern or two to put up... :) After all I have never tied a fly before in my life.... :D So this may be a first for me in putting my first fly to tie as an SBS for some hooks..... Hope i don't disappoint with my crappy tying....lol.....