Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Woodinfliezz

Florida Trip fly

I am just speaking from experience. I too am blessed with a woman I can't live without. But we have completely different ideas of how to spend our free time. SO when I go fishing ... she does what ever she wants at the same time. She's more than happy to have me gone for hours at a time.

Yeah, she could have a boy toy on the side. As long as he does yard work so I can spend more time fishing, who cares !!!

If it's as hard finding a boy toy that'll do yard work as it is finding a "maid" that'll actually do housework and windows, I've got nothing to worry about.

true words man true words :)

But the salt water guys cannot land a fresh water fish. Something about the fish being ... too fresh???

The reason for that might be that saltwater fisherman have a hard time telling that there's a fish on their line in fresh water. We're used to muscle, not fat. Either that or the fact that we're all scared of 'gators and have a hard time concentrating. Gimme a shark any day - at least you can see 'em coming far enough away that there's time for a couple of Hail Marys.

Yeah ... what you guys do in salt water is too much like work for me. Give me a decent 2 minute fight, a quick release or flip into a live well and let me get back to fishing. Hauling on a fish 'til my arms hurt ... I am too old for that.

if the yards are raked when i get home im going to assume she found a decent one lol

Good attitude. And then you can go fishing again!!!