Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Saltydog

Gift in MAIL Today !

I have to thank the person from Kentucky who sent me theses beautiful blue Macaw feathers. Ill put them to good use an have a fly posted as soon as possible thank again
GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN

post-282-0-81209700-1490627609_thumb.jpg

Very nice! I used to live next door to a very nice lady who kept a bunch of parrots, and she saved me all their molted feathers. I don't know what I'll ever do with them, but you could say the same thing about a lot the materials I have. (LOL)

Salty

Enjoy and welcome. My macaws name is Julep. She is a great bird. She's 3. Talks. Plays stickem up, rocks like a baby and gives Hi Five.

Btw, you might enjoy www.somernitescruise.com. It's the cruise/car show in my home county. Average 1100 or more cars each show. My 11 year old wants an old convertible like an Olds 442.

Kudu, thank you, I'll get a fly tied for you A.S.A.P. going to be a couple of weeks have a ton of things going on will be in Florida for a car auction APRIL 6. so when I get back Ill tie something up thanks again, and thank JULIP for her donation, GREAT BRIGHT COLORS.

post-282-0-70276800-1490699832_thumb.jpg