Jump to content
Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Need at least two more for Intruder/Tube fly swap

Recommended Posts

Please join our swap.   Be adventuresome, especially now that Covid is shutting us down, again.   Details for dates, etc., are in Swaps, but not due until Oct 15..  Can be for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, etc.  Definition of intruder:  the best I can tell it is a largish fly, or micro-intruder.  Has two stations, or one.  contains a wing, or tied in the round, weighted or not.  on a shaft with a trailing hook, or tube, or long hook.Usually contains "legs" of Ostrich, Rhea, synthetic, rubber/silicone legs, or marabou, or schlappen.  So there is the definition.  Pretty vague.  I will post my address once I complete a house purchase.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...