Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
WWKimba

Beginner Swaps - status

There has been a new opening in the Beginner/Intermediate Swap - STREAMERS if anyone is interested.  The sign-up date has passed but I am willing to take on another person if interested.  Be aware you would need to tie and mail-out 10 flies for me to receive by October 31st if you wish to join-in.

The second part (of five total) The Beginner/Intermediate Swap - Nymphs has 4 more openings for beginner tiers and 3 more openings for Intermediate tiers.  The last sign-up date for that swap is November 1st and the flies would have to be in by December 15th.

The last three swaps in the series (Wet Flies/Soft Hackles, Dry Flies, and Terrestrials) will be advertised in the near future.  This swap series will end with a March 31st mail-in date for the Terrestrials.  Tiers may sign-up for any of these swaps and do not have to enroll in all of these swaps - each is being run as a separate swaps in the series and are designed for the new tier and those new to swaps and fly tying material gifts will be sent to each tier each swap.

If you have any questions just click your mouse on my name at the top, left of this post and you will be taken to a part of the forum to write me a private message (PM) and I'll be happy to help you out.

If you wish to sign-up for this or any other swap - check out vicrider's "Secret Santa Swap" - just go to the "Fly Swaps & Contests" section of this forum and feel free to sign-up!

Kim