Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Silver Bullets

Havent been here for a while...

hey guys

i havent been on this site sence last fall lol, hows everyone been, fishin season is started!!! havent took the fly rod out yet, i have got a few nice trout tho, seen a HUGE browntrout it was a easy 20incher... but it wouldnt take my worm sad.gif heres a pic of a nice 10 inch brookie i got on a #2 Silver Panther Martin! my biggest spec to date!

post-2-1114133520.jpg

worm? Well no wonder he couldn't bite it. When is the last time you seen a worm drifting downstream?....He was looking for a fly!!! laugh.gif

Good to see you back.

lol true! Im glad to be back!!!! im hopin to go back on the river with the fly rod and spinning rod this saturday, i have a archery shoot on sunday so i cant go sunday, im gonna try streamers, i heard they work good! ill throw some other random flys out there aswell, whats a good fly for Rain Bow trout? my uncle has offerd me his canoe so i think me and my buddy might take the canoe out on the lake for some rain bows... i wonna use my fly rod this year as much as i can.. i wonna catch a fish with some size to it on my fly rod lol i also got 2 nice sucker fish on worms this year, both around 15 inches long!