Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

New Logo

I'd just like to thank ridderbos3 for sending me a better version of our logo and it defiently adds some character to the logo. Maybe it's about time for them hats wink.gif

Thanks bud

Will

Sorry, I don't like it, too busy. The original was simpler, sleeker. The new one looks like an overdressed fly.

"Sorry, I don't like it, too busy. The original was simpler, sleeker. The new one looks like an overdressed fly"

This coming from a guy who has an atlantic salmon fly for his avatar

runnin and duckin

john headbang.gif

I see it now.

It looks good, but the tailing needs to be smaller.

How about just 2 tails instead of 3

If any one was asking dunno.gif

I like the logo, but like the idea of just two tail fibers as well....Will\, can you remove one of them, but leave the design as it is? I really like it...and if like it and I like it....well what else matters? wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif Polling it may be nice, jus tto see what everyone thinks....if it flies with thwm, maybe we need to start on those hats after the first of the year....

I like the idea of two fibers as well if they are longer than what it is now. The redesign I sent will is different than what you see there. He changed some stuff to make it fit the forum better. dunno.gif

Do what you like with it!

John (Ridderbos) had a good idea, and I like this even more: Yes, extend the tailing to 2X-3X shank length (Follow along, People - after all, this IS a fly tying website! laugh.gif ), making it curve up and imitate a wet pattern such as Invicta and it's GP crest tail.