Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
HDS

Hey its me HDS from MN.

Hello-

Just so you know a simple introduction. I am 25 and a student at Winona State UNiversity in Winona, MN, thats in the SE in the middle of trout country on the Mississippi river. I have been trout fishing for 21 years and the 2004 season will be my 22..I have yet to miss a state opener. I fished with a 4'6" UL for the majority of my life, i got my first spinning reel when I turned 5. I have been predominately fly rodding for 3 years now. I tie my own rods and have a family trademark on our ULs. My preferred species is carp. I have taken them on almost everything, worms, minnows, corn, doughballs, and flies. I make the yearly pilgrimage across WI to the great lake tribs to fish chinook and fish in SE mn and Northern Iowa for trout consistantly. In Iowa the trout season NEVER closes. Any how lately I have been tying flies for the guys at www.mongofly.com, what a treat!! I know at this point in my life that I need to live where the fish are, otherwise I get stressed out.

Tight Lines,

HDs

ph34r.gif fish like a ninja.

Welcome to the circus show HDS wink.gif

Its nice to see so many people with such a wide range of preferred species on this site we all like to learn about all the different flies for each type of fish.

Make yourself at home were all friendly folks on here and look forward to talking.

SD smoke.gif

Welcome to the family and by the looks of things you have jumped right in and made yourself at home and that is what we like to see cool.gif

Dont be a stranger!

Welcome,

You'll find alot of characters here but that's what makes this site fun. Hope you find all you need here.

Tight Lines,

Fatman