Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Panfish Swap Reminder

Just a reminder for all those who are participating in the Panfish Swap... We're getting close!! Get busy!!

What`s the date again? I have mine tied, I`m just waitin on a couple things, and then I`m gonna send out alot of stuff. Thanks! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Deadline is March 1st....any flies postmarked after that will not be included in the swap...they will be donated to a local BSA troop or to the CFR Program

Sean, I have PM'd you the address

Mark, no..ain't got 'em yet, but the mail didn't run yesterday...should have them soon...you gonna go to Erie or what??

John....can't wait to see them!!

Oh, boy. I mailed them a week and a half ago! This would be the third time in two months the P.O. has lost a letter of mine. IF it's lost that is. If it doesn't get to you by the 21st, I'll send a new batch.

Yeah, Erie sounds good!

Tom....great lokking forward to getting them

Mark...don't freak our yet...they may be in my mailbox right now....I'll check tonight after work...and I'm serious about Erie...

Do they have to be toe tagged? Thanks! I only have one deer hair fly left, so I should get that one done either tonight or tomorrow. They`ll be sent out by Friday. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

not as of this post, John (Thursday 215 PM EST) but the mail won't run until four in my neighborhood, and I won't get it until after my shift, so they may be in transit as we speak.

Mark, still no flies, bud? Hopefully they aren't lost, but just a little slow.

Tom, did get your flies...great work for a man who hasn't tied in ten years!! You picked one of my favorite panfish flies! Great work and I love how you included the picture recipes....I have the same book and love it! Farrow and Dick have a great many treasures in that edition!!

Yes, Gray, they should be toe toagged so the swappers know who tied what....

Yes, "Flies for Bass and Panfish" by Dick Stewart and Farrow Allen is a nicely written and illustrated book. Lots of interesting patterns. Glad you enjoyed the flies and I look forward to seeing all of the swappers work.

Tom

Mine will be out NO later than Wednesday. Is it ok if I send mine and Graham`s in together? If not, that`s just fine, but I was just wonderin. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck