Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

list really slowed down past few days

where is everyone at? Gone for the holidays? I was starting to like getting on here to 50 or 60 new messages a day.

john

Well john yeah i think with the holidays its slowin down a bit, i know i might not even get a chance to check it tommorow myself because i have to go and finish shopping for christmas and a few other last min things.

Plus i dont know if you tried getting on the site earlier but we had a hacker problem and the site was down for a few hours.

I'm sure once christmas is over it will be back to normal.

SD

Yea, I`ve noticed the same thing. Maybe it will start up again in the new year! Also, they might not be tyin over the winter. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

yupp everyone got rerouted over to that site..... dunno.gif

i'm having to log in each time i come back,sure its just some minor glitchs that will get worked out. Besides that all seems fine so post away!

SD

yeah no problem. I think everyone is getting ready for the holidays. Its just that you all keep me busy while I am at work laugh.gif , with that said I have to go check my machines now!

There is this add thing at the top of my screen that says if you have to log in every time, you`re only ugly son of a bit**, and if you don`t, then you`re not. It`s weird how noone else other than SD has to sign in every time. dunno.gif tongue.gif

Yea the last few days have slowed down a bit and it did that around Thanksgiving to so that is normal.

I looked at the stats and we had 192 posts on Monday and 179 on Tuesday and then it began to slow down by Wednesday. I know this is my last busy week and life should get back to normal after Christmas and I haven't even begun my Christmas shopping so I will be away most of the weekend.

Also, they might not be tyin over the winter

Grayson I just got to say you got alot to learn son, this is the tying season. wink.gif

yea, but, it`s kinda hard as much as I`m gonna be huntin this winter. Gonna be duck huntin a whole lot, and when I`m not doin that, I`m gonna be deer huntin, and HOPEFULLY, trainin the dog that I want to get for Christmas, but I still make about 30-45 minutes every night before I go to bed, to tie a few flies. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

I know. I tie different flies all the time. Knockin out flies for swaps right now, then onto new patterns. Tied a new pattern today, and I think it looks pretty good, just depend if the fish like it! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck