Fly Tying

3rd annual smallmouth fly swap

Mike, I posted the BMar material / insructions in the warmwater patterns. Sorry I couldn't give them to everyone :(

Just one more set to go.

1. kschu - received

2. Ridderbos3 - received

3. bentflyrod - received

4. flytier - received

5. hairstacker - received

6. Irish - received

7. swinks1966 - received

8. Mandoyak - received

9. Fishyman - received

10. mozes - received

11. atroutbum2 - received

12. Ghow - received

13. duckydoty - received

14. Redwings1 - received

15. day5

WTF?!?!?! I sent them out last week wed!! If you do not have them Monday Im gonna kick the post mans ass!!! :angry: That Sob has been sending packages back to me left and right lately for more postage. The pain of it is that I get all of my packages posted at the desk!!!! By the posatmaster!!!! Lets put it this way I have had to make 3 replacement oreders in the last 3 weeks!!! SOB's!!!! Will if you will wait a few days Just to see Thats cool If not :( Thats cool to!! Sorry for being late! :wallbash:

For some reason I can get stuff from California quicker than from Michigan. For some reason it always runs a few days later even though your just a few hours away. I dont mind waiting, I'll sure it will show up.

Hey Will I talked to the post office lady today she said that if for what ever reason the package did not have enough postage on it but more that half was paid that it may be at your post office waiting for some one to pick it up. You should have gotten a notice but maybe not. If you get a chance can you check there?? :dunno:

day5's package arrived today so we now have a complete set, I will work on getting them sorted and mailed out asap. Thanks for a great swap fellas, we were on time and no drop outs. Awesome group of flies. :headbang:

:headbang: :headbang: :yahoo: :yahoo: :headbang: :headbang: :yahoo: :yahoo: :headbang: :headbang: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Got my flies in the mail today :headbang: , great job everyone and thanks! I have to say that my favorite is Irish's "Burbler", that deer hair is packed tight, very nice. I'm hitting the creek tomorrow armed with this pack looking for some pre-spawn smallies. I would hate to lose any of these fine flies but I reckon they're made to get wet!

John

Flies received! Another great swap :headbang: Thanks again to swapmister SmallieHunter. Watch for future posts!

i have a lot of tying to do to copy all these, I dont want to lose these tying models.

john

I got mine!!! 8 days there 2 back Go figure Sorry for holding this one up. Thanks again will!!!! Now I just have to figure out how to lift ridderbos's fly box after he gets all of these sweet flies copied!!!! :devil: Hey John I think you need to get a new cnf to put thm in!!!!! :devil: :ph34r: