Fly Tying

Nomad, Remember though I changed the legs to rubber to be more fishable and also changed the head from pheasant tail fibers to foam to add more float due to the rubber legs. But they all should be staples in a bluegill fly box.

-Sam

My flies showed up today, didnt think they would be here till after the fourth.

Sniksoh, I like that grasshopper, nice tie.

Day 5, what is that maggot looking beadhead thing? Very nice. Could you post the recipe for it and the damsel fly?

Ridderbos3, the predator looks great, thanks.

SullyTM, solid ties friend, especially the gillbuster gurgler, post if possible.

Harleyhunter, the spider did not disappoint, thanks for hosting.

I got mine also but Im sad to say that the envelope tore and the extra set for ridderbos must have fallen out :( ......... Na john I got em in my fly box er I mean on my desk for ya!!!! Killer flies all of em!!!!! the waxie fly is just plain ol nymph skin from hairline. I double wrap it then color the back side with a marker and cote the marker with sallys. the damsel is not my fly But I have been killen the gills with it this spring so I thought id share it with you all. the thorax is micro stretch tubing clear over marabou. the case is molted bug skin from wapsi legs are wood duck and the dubbing is halo antron from FTD