Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

2006 FTOTY Medals

As I mentioned during the t-shirt sales the money made from the shirts were going to supply special prizes for the FTOTY contest.

This year every category winner will be awarded a custom die cast medal, complete with a blue and white ribbon and a very nice display box. These custom die cast medals are of the highest quality and measure 2 1/2" in diameter.

The unique thing this year is the top 3 positions in each of the 19 categories will be receiving a medal and I have them in Gold, Silver and Bronze. I am really excited about the addition of these medals to the list of prizes this year because I will be able to supply more members with an award for their participation and I believe these medals will make a memorable prize.

As always any money generated by this site goes back into the fund so that I can continue to do unique things like this......all I ask is for your participation. If you were on the fence about entering the event, I hope this convinces you into participating.

Here is the preproduction sample that I received today, the rest will arrive in about a month(this medal is the silver medal)

IPB Image

You shouldn't be so doubtful..... I've been working on my entries, alot of entries! I don't believe I'm an incredible tyer, there are many here who I can't compare to....but you can't win if you don't enter!