Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Saltwater Fly Swap

I can orgainize it on this forum but will ask for someone to be the fly receiver and divider...I am swapped out with four other swaps going on right now.

JOHN, SALTWATER FLY SWAP! bring it on, Ill do it, got plenty of time. JUST FINISHED 2 outher swaps count me in ill take the pic's an post 'em an divie up the flys. just sign in below. IM IN. when we get everyone in, Ill send everyone the address to send to,

BUT dont forget to INCLUDE a S.A.S.E. for the flys to go back in. bugeyes.gif

1.pujic

2.saltydog

3.busstard

4.mozes

5.philly

6 jim smith

7. next2nun

keep'em comming

GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN rolleyes.gif

mozes, your on the list above. we need more guys! you get NEW flys to fish w/ this season. keep'em commin help.gif

GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN cheers.gif

P.S. nice avatar bugeyes.gif

O.K. I see some 60 guys have seen this post on the swap an only 5 have signed up. so whats up dunno.gif I know you know how to tie flys so signe up, an you will have NEW FLYS an NEW PATTENS that no one else has to catch stripers on. so hit that key board an put you name in. you will be surprised what you can get. bugeyes.gif

GOOD LUCH GOOD TYIN

Count me in as well. If don't get anyone else to play do you want to tie up six flies each of two patterns? Just a thought...

Thanks Jim Smith

SALTWATER SWAP, JOHN, I CAN HANDLE IT, O.K.WE HAVE 7. WE CAN WAIT FOR A FEW MORE AN GO TO FEB 21 SATURDAY AS END TO SIGNE UP. LETS SEE IF WE CAN CET A FEW MORE GUYS AN MAKE IT INTERESTING, AN HAVE A FEW MORE FLY FOR EVERYONE.

BUT YOU WILL NEED TO SEND A

S.A.S.E. W/ POSTAGE ON IT AN YOUR RETURN ADDRESS ON IT, FOR THE FLYS TO BE PUT ON TO GO BACK TO YOU. HERES THE BEST WAY 8X10 OR 11X14 MAILING ENVELOPE W/ YOUR S.A.S.E. INSIDE W/ YOUR FLYS IN IT. THE (S.A.S.E.

YOUR RETURN ENVELOPE) CAN BE 8X10 5X7 4X5 THATS UP TO YOU. BEST W/ BUBBLE PACK ENVELOPES YOUR FLIES WONT GET DAMMAGED OR LOST. THATS WHEN WE HAVE EVERYON IN. ILL SEND YOU ALL THE ADDRESS TO SEND TO. ILL TAKE PIC'S AN POST THEM. SO ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN IN YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL GET' bugeyes.gif

GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN cheers.gif

Yes.... and If you don't want to send a self addressed envelop be sure to include atleast 2 or 3 bucks to pay for the return mail. One extra fly should go to Salty for running the thing...if everyone agrees.

JOHN, I just finished a swap w/ some first timers, an they sent regular envelops,an some lost there flys,an some never put postage on also, being there FIRST time. there is a learning curve but it's tuff to lose some great flys so please take heed from what thoes outher fellows did, take the time, use proper mailers, an stamps.

thanks again GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN

P.S. tellyour friends SIGNE UP bugeyes.gif

SALTWATER FLY SWAP we have 7, so far 21 st is comming fast signe up now.

If NO ONE ELSE SIGNS UP BEFOR THE 21.

YOU ALL WILL ONLY HAVE TO TIE UP 6 FLIES YES 6. SO NO ONE GET THERES BACK. GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN rolleyes.gif