Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
day5

Bowfin 47 was he in your swap recently?????

So we had a great swap going. The swap box 4. Well the box is MIA and the last person to have it was Bowfin47. We are unable to reach him via pm or email If he was in any swaps and if you still have a pm with his addy in it or a list, envelope or any thing please contact me or trouttravler. This box is worth a fair amount of money and is alot of fun for thoes of us who are in the swap......

The same thing happened with the "mystery box swap", the last person to end up with the flies was whippersnapper, and he wasn't even in the swap!!!! There were a lot of flies in the "mystery box

swap".

pat carroll

Guys, I wouldn't crucify Kyle just yet. This has happened before and there is always an issue that had taken the persons attention away but they always have come through in the end (with only one exception). I have had Kyle in my swaps before and have had no problem so I would just guess that something came up, especially since his last post was mid-August concerning this exact box and hand delivering it to Bud. I know it sucks not to have the box moving but keep patient for the time being. I will go back and see if I still have his information and try to touch base.

Mike Im not tossing him under th buss!! But Id like to see the box get going again. I guess my thought is I hope he is ok. :( bad stuff happens to good people!! I hope he just got distracted!! Smallie pm tt he has some info!!

Just saw that everything will be OK.

Sometimes someone gets problems that big a swap is of no importance to you at that time................

I've just read the topics involved, and must agree that some people tend to draw their conclusions a bit too soon. Probably I'm just too tolerant as it comes to these matters but I must agree with Herman and some others who tried to temper reactions a little that sometimes people get tied up in things that are way more important than hobbies and fun stuff. After all this all is just to have some fun, and of course it is unpleasant that a swap gets delayed or people drop out, nevertheless keep in mind it might happen to you as well and at that point you will be far more happy with some compassion instead of hard words and hasty conclusions.

Happy swapping to all...