Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
mendingline

clouser swap

Its just my opioion but I think most guys are very happy swapping here at FTF and do not want to go to anther site You would have better luck hosting one here if you were in enough swaps here to host one

good luck

FC

I have hosted a few swaps and participated an lots more most of them being caddis and streamer swaps some here on this board I believe I have swaped on three different sights its hard to keep track of what I did and when... the reson I posted on the other baord is that there had been a few topics about it in the last few weeks or so so I was hoping that may have sparked some interest there. When reviewing the swaps that are being hosted I saw that the football swap was held recently. What I was hoping is just to draw a few people to participate I can understand what your saying just was looking to gain some participation the sissors give away is also an atempt to get a few guys. I have nothing againt swaping on this sight I just thought I would have enough participation there.

I agree with FC I really like it here @ FTF. If you join a few swaps here I'm sure people would jump in your swap if you hosted one.

Pickin6ofem