Fly Tying
Faster Fish

Flyfishing Expo in Michigan

Does anyone know anything about the flyfishing expo that is held at the Macomb Community College in the spring? I was wondering about dates, times, vedors, etc... If anyone could pass along information about to me that would be great.

Randy

I am a long way from Michigan, Texas, but my daughter and her family live in Dearborn. I checked mapquest, and Dearborn is only 21 miles from where this show will be held. I am going to try to fly up at that time and go. Have y'all been before; what do you think about this show?

Thanks,

Ray

Good Day,

I live a few hours west in Grand Rapids and have attended the show as a paying customer and as a guest tyer. It is a good show. Thet almost always have some great talent on display there many of whom are nationally known personalities. It is worthwhile to go. Great seminars and the like. Decent deals can be found with some of the vendors. And therea re a lot of tyers as well.

Steelie

I agree with Steelie, great show and lots of tyers and also great speakers. Its right before the general trout season in Michigan and really gets you into the swing of things

Bob