Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
pallagust

Chinese hackle

J.Stockard has Chinese Necks listed in there catalog that are kingfisher blue and another one silver doctor blue.

I don't know what you are using them for but Netcraft (www.jannsnetcraft.com) has wetfly/streamer necks listed in blue also.

None of my catalogs have a royal blue listed. Maybe you could get a white neck and try dying it yourself if you can't find the right color.

Palli,

Any flyfishing shop that has an account with "Fishhunter Enterprises" can obtain Neck Hackle in Royal and Electric Blue.

Hywel

You can try this, I have been talking with him through e-mails for the past several days.

http://www.hawaiianfeathers.com/i_feather.html

His name is Rick, and he has some interesting things on his site. He sells feathers, skins and the like. He is in the midst of getting a Fly Tying materials site up. He is a great guy. This is funny because I mentioned to him that Most fly tyers dont look for royal blue. Rather Silver Doctor and Kingfisher Blue. Go figure.