Fly Tying

Another in search of cridicts..

Johnjacobjingleheimershkunkoldalexc no i didn't take it wrong,accepted it as good criticizing.Sometimes you go with something then draw a blank in your head.You know what it should look like or the way you want it to.A second oppinion sometimes gives that to you easier than you looking at it yourself.Will keep working on it.

tt

First picture the legs are from the. dubbing,seperated then coated with hard as nails.Second picture one is from the first but the others are from pheasent tail for legs coated with hard as nails.Last one is the start of legs from 20# mono.Not sure what i;ll do next.

tt

Well i did this up tonight,figured i post before bed.Getting better but still haveing trouble.know the head needs to enlarge.This is on size 8 hook..

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

tt

Looking good Rick!! But how does a guy who works 140 hrs a week get the time to tie all of these flies????Isnt there a bridge being build somewhere with out you ??? lol!! Later and keep it up!!!!

Well bottom fell out somewere i don't know.everything is on hold.Did get one up in Clare today and tomorrow.We have till 2008 to get i- 94 kazoo beams done.Ha so dead at work time for tying ha..Don't tell my wife but their may be a move in near future job wise.Different company..SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Same type work but big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

tt