Fly Tying
sparkeymat

Steelhead swap

Ok guys,

i don't think that my PM's have been getting out . I've have got a couple of messed up computers at my house. Still no flies received but probably tomorrow. Anyways if you are ready send the flies to

Jon Grant

232 Bowman st

Hamilton, On

Canada

L8S 2V2

Don't forget return postage, in somer form or another. If you dont have canadian postage send Us postage and I will exchange it for you. Don't forget Toe Tags.

Cheers

Jon

ESL all tyed up and will be sent on Tuesday. :P Thanks for hosting.

I'll try to get Canadian stamps for the return, if thats posible, if not whats should I send with the package?

Cash, US Stamps, ..... :dunno:

Thanks again Jon. :headbang:

juice

canadian stamps are the easiest for you. If you want to send us stamps I can convert them here, I have a bunch of stuff that has to go to the states so its your choice

Thanks for posting and joining

Jon

Chrisfish

Your flies arrived here today excellent flies.

, so far no others, I'll update the swap list as we go

Cheers

Jon

Thanks Jon. glad they made it. thanks alot for hostin this one. these flies will see some serious fish this fall.

I'm heading to the Post Office right now, on the way to make some casts with Chrishfish. :headbang:

Jon thanks for hosting this one.

:P

Dropped mine in the mail today. Thanks for hosting this for me. I appreciate the help. Thanks to everyone for participating. I look forward to fishing your flies.

excellent!

again no flies arrived hope that they didn't get lost in transit.

Let me know when you put them in the mail guys .

Thanks

Jon

Sent mine yesterday. The lady at the USPS, here in Dixi, had no idea how to convert the stamps. Tell you the truth, I think she was wondering where Canada was. :hyst: Anyway I put some cash in the box with the flies. I hope its enough. :dunno: If not, please let me know, it will give me a good reason to go back across the border and do some fishing.

:P

juice

cash will work fine except sometimes it jingles , flies seem to have a hard time getting here without every postie visitor( nothing against posties) with a problem asking for a quarter out of your envellope. I'll fix the postage when they get here.

Jon

ps. How'd the casts end up with chris?

Hey, now I'm no cheapskate. :hyst: Bills only. :D

Didn't end up making any casts, water here is a up and muddy. :( Lots of rain the last couple days.

Although we did spend some time on the skate ramps with the kids. :headbang:

ok my flys got sent out on the 26th but i forgot to put toe tags on them. i see alot of people on here say that they put a few flys in for the swapmaster but i had no clue how many to add so i put in 6. the post office would not sell me a international reply coupon so i put 2 dollars in the envelope which should be good since i only cost me 1.15 but if you need more just tell me and i will send it. Since i forgot toe tags i will tell you my addy so you know which envelope has the money in it my addy is brad leurquin

601 viola pl.

seabeck WA