Fly Tying
geozip

Salmon Fly Swap

Mine are in the mail today. Sorry I've been kind of out of the loop recently - been extremely busy trying to buy a house and catch the first kings of the season! :D :yahoo:

Mine left Denmark Wednesday - a litle late, but I hope they turn up before due date.

Looking forward to receive a bunch of nice salmon flies

Ostfyn

Geo.... Mine went out this morning.. they were sent by Priority mail..Another thing... The lady at Post office just threw the return postage in envelope and sealed it.. never bothered to put it on return envelope... so make sure you look in the envelope for it and don't think i stiffed you...There is a One dollar stamp and three ten center's in there...

Only waiting to here from 1 swapper, ARFLY.

Only a couple of days left, I will post pictures as they arrive.

geo

It was x-mas at my house... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I think we need to talk about what a Hairwing fly is though..... :blink: :blink:

geo

Linesides has dropped for personal reasons, please onle send 10 flys. For the ones I already have, I will return the extra.

Scott ( aka Geo)

I need to apologize to all in this swap.. By accident my flies for another Salmon swap at another site got mixed up and sent to this swap..I do know what a hairwing is... the guy in charge at other swap was just as confused as Geozip..I am only human and 12 hour days are starting to take the toll ..Sorry guys...Geo..Please keep any extra flies from me ,if you want them..

ARFLY.......are you out there???? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Are you still in???? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

geo

Ok, here is the deal.... We had one drop, I have sent ARFY a couple of pm's and he has not responded. jereme's fly's are in the mail. If it is ok with all, i will wait a couple of more day's for jeremes set. I just received Lyrick fy's today, I will post pictures later.

Please chime in and let me know your opinions.

geo