Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Caddis Contest - Extension

The deadline for the Caddis Contest is over and I was disappointed to see that only 5 tiers submitted flies for the contest. I have decided to extend the deadline until May 1st so we can hopefully get a "real" contest together.

Remember guys you only need to send in 1 fly so I'm hoping this extesion will help some of you find the extra time to get a fly done. The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to GCO

For more info on the contest: http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1883

Come on, Guys

This is as simple as it gets. Tie a few. Dries, nymphs, emergers, they're all fair game.

Like Will mentioned, you only need to tie one for this contest. Besides who couldn't use 25 bucks to go toward our habit... LOL

To sweeten the pot, for second prize I would be glad to donate a rotary whip finisher. still in the bag, overstock. It's not much (Sunrise and Spiritriver labels) but it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick...I think.

Let me know if you want it. I can mail it to you if you do.

I was tying some of those last night after I got back from the Neshannock. There is a fish there that is soooo big that it snaps my tippet everytime. The thing follows me around too. Yeah, I know its not a fish but its my story tongue.gif

I'm in.