Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
TimRussell

Redneck Fishing Reel!

I just came up with The Redneck Baitcasting Reel by Tim Russell. I think I am gunna get a patent and make big bucks off of this one. Anyway so that my good buddys here at fly tying forum can enjoy in the awsome casting accuracy and distance of this new high tech fishin reel just follow the following instructions.

1.Get about a 8' Surf Rod (name brand doesnt matter with this one).

2.Get a empty beer can from the garbage out back.

3.Duck Tape the beer can to the rod handle/reel seat and poke two holes on each side of it.

4.Get a lil spool of line and stuff it inside the beer can and run your line out the hole and through the eyes of your surf rod.

5.Run a Pencil through the two holes and make sure you get it through the hole in your spool or it wont rotate.

6.After that duck tape another pencil to the part of the pencil that is sticking out on wichever side you reel with (depending on whether you are right or left handed).

7.Tie on a bobber and worm, head to the lake with a rockin chair and cooler full of beer and enjoy your new Redneck Fishin Reel by Tim Russell.

This Product has been brought to you by Dodge: Go Fishin In A Hemi Powered Ram! and Budweiser: When The Hunt Is Through This Buds For You! AND FlyTyingForums.com

PS:I dont really drink I just had WAY to much time on my hands.lol.

PSS:I hope nobody is offended by this I just thought it was kinda funny.

I was kinda hopin' you could post a picture...I'm havin' trouble findin' a pencil that ain't been whittled down to the nubbin.

heh...

Redneck floatant - Chewin tobacca spit

Redneck sink - Chewin tobacca spit

tongue.gif I didn't start it.

No offence to you chewing tobacco guys wink.gif

QUOTE (Big Daddy Hubbard @ Apr 14 2004, 01:38 PM)
Just talked to Shoe and he said he would take two!!! biggrin.gif wink.gif

Now that we've seen the Bass/Catfish model, does it come in something a little more delicate for trout? laugh.gif

shoe one can be made with a few modifications. one of those little 8oz coke cans and a finner piece of cane. and ofcourse thinner bailer twin. that should be light enough for wax worms and bobber fishing.!!