Fly Tying
GlobalFisher

What is the name of this fly?

Well I have had to rush and try to get a fly in for a competition on another site and I was looking though my boxes. I had to find something with rabbit in it, and since I am in alaska I tied a salmon/steelhead fly. I found the fly below and I am not sure of the name. Can anyone Identify it?

user posted image

Nope.

"Web Site Not Responding

The web site you have requested may be experiencing technical difficulties due to a busy or broken server.

Please try again by clicking the Reload icon on your navigation bar or, if that doesn't work, you may want to return to the site at a later time."

Is this a huge pic?

Al

Pic shows here, don't know the name, sorry; looks like some kind of leech or muddler, regardless of hourglass eyes.

I'm not exactly sure, but I would agree with you as far as it being a Starlight Leech. It could also be a variation of a Comet. Kelly Galloup ties a fly similar to this and its called a Spark Bug.

Check out "The Fly Shop" website. They have a large selection of flies and I recall a fly similar to yours.

Chip

Without a doubt, it's definately a Starlite Leech. It's an excellent Alaskan attractor streamer.

Ironhed