Fly Tying
Stroli

Dirt Dart

As seen on fly fisherman, here she is. I included scale to give a general idea of typical size. I also tie them for pike in excess of 7 inches long, with deerhair or wool incorporated heads. If I want some flash, my good friend Rob Parkins ties in sparce amounts of angel hair and combs them out after finishing the fly. Enjoy, it has been my top producing streamer for almost 3 years now, and has accounted for 11 different species of fish. The dark coachman brown is my go to. :cheers:

Whiting was talking about dumping some of the colors. Everyone who wants it, needs to bombard them with calls showing the interest in keeping the colors around.

I just checked...the FTF sponsor J Stockard has many colors of the bird fur listed now on their site at a very good price...looks like I'm going to have to use up some of my review and referral credits. I think this was the result of Fred(sturgeoncatcher) haranguing them on the phone!!!!....LOL

Whiting makes the product, and you can get 2 pelts instead of one if you buy one of their genetic spey hackle. Its the same stuff, hint hint.