Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
TimRussell

Dentist.......

dry.gif dry.gif Hey yall. I had to go to a dentist appointment earlier this afternoon and I wont to happy about it. Number 1: I didnt get to go fishin like I had planned. Number 2: This guy seemed like a complete idiot (no offense to anyone that sees him its just my take on him). Number 3: He kept tellin folks they where nasty and all that and as soon as he was done in my mouth I got up and left. I was just tired of listenin at him. He claims I have a cavity that will have to be filled sometime or another but it isnt botherin me and hasnt and until today I never knew it was there so I dont think that has to be done no time soon. bugeyes.gif I do brush my teeth every morn so I aint figured this out yet but just needed to vent. ttyl and tight lines.-Tim mad.gif dry.gif

You need to talk to Steeldrifter, he's the tooth expert on the forum.

Toothless Smilie---> laugh.gif

How did i know that was coming rolleyes.gif you dont want to end up like TB tim and have to keep your teeth in a glass on the nightstand every night wink.gif

In all seriousness though,what ever your dentist says you need do it now while your young and you will be happy you did.

I just went through haveing 6 teeth pulled 3 root canals and a bridge put in and as a added bonus probaly upwards of 50 shots in the mouth during all this work sad.gif so do it before it causes you problems and cost you BIG money......my work cost me over $4500.....THATS A DRIFTBOAT

ive_been_ripped.gif