Fly Tying
Guest Big E

Scud/Czech/Polish Nymph Swap

just received them by the way would a 5 wt work ? for you big E. since i build rods i would like to give the swap miser one for putting up with my crap :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: any ways would a 8 foot 6 inch 5 wt work for you i got one sitting around since you paid the shipping on my flies i will ship out the rod asap unless there is complaints. any ways good luck and tight lines rhino...............btw it free of charges shipping and rod

Guest Big E

Wow...that would be awesome but don't feel you have to. I didn't host the swap expecting any gratuity.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: recieved in the mail today...awesome ties guys cant wait to get these wet...

Big E you could have kept the extra of mine or bonused another swapper...........

ANYWAYS AWSEOME SWAP GUYS ................THANKS TO YO ALL

MIKE :D

Got the bugs in the mail today!! Great stuff everyone! Thanks to all who tied two flys.

Big E, you were supposed to keep the extras I sent. I'll send them back to you in the next swap!

got mine today.they look great, thanks everyone and Big E for hosting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cant what to get my photos. All the comment sond so good along with the photos.

tyrite

Mine came in as well. :D :D Nice bugs everyone.

They will go with me to the Methow River next week.

Frank aka Student4evr

Did I mention they arrived over here??????????? If not shame on me..............

Thanx everyone for the nice ties!

WOW I just received mine flies in the Mall!!! Thanks to all the swappers the flies look great.

And a Big thanks to Big E for swapping nicely done.

thank tyrite (Glen Dayton)

Guest Big E

This concludes this swap.

Everyone has rcvd their swap flies. Great first swap for me and hopefully just the beginning. Hope to see you all join in my future swaps.

Awesome ties and thanks to everyone for the goodies (not to mention the fly rod) and for participating.

:thumbup: