Fly Tying
Wulff

A little of this, a little of that...its adds up to alot

Going through the site, reorganising and deleting a few. Figured it was time to show some of what Ive been upto lately, that I haven't posted here.

Spent some time up north

Kids didsome Tubing

IPB Image

Dad did some shooting.

IPB Image

Rained alot.

Amost every day. Made for some interesting albeit tough shooting.

Loon in the rain

IPB Image

Boys in the rain

IPB Image

Back to the grind and sort of between seasons (fishing/hunting). Realy want to do some hunting photography this fall. Made contact with a game farm/dog training operation. Gonna be doing some pheasants there hopefully over the next couple months.

Working dogs

IPB Image

Cute Puppys

IPB Image

Birds in trouble

IPB Image

Tieing material

IPB Image

Did some small stream fishing with a friend this week.

IPB Image

We were after these

IPB Image

Saw some sights

IPB Image

Caught some jewels

IPB Image

Along the way and as Aug has been kinda slow since getting back from holidays Im trying to put together a collecton of birds. But with a theme. This is very much a work in progressand has realy only just begun. In time I hope to have a nice library of them, replacing some as I get better images of any given species.

Fishing Birds

( posted the Terns earlier)

Loons

IPB Image

Cormorants

IPB Image

Osprey of coarse

IPB Image

Black Crownd Night Herons

IPB Image

And there you go, all caught up. 4 weeks of shooting, condensed into a short

:)

Septs around the corner and with it comes the close of regular trout season and the start of new seasons.

Upland

Waterfowl

Bucks

Hunting scenes

Fall runs of Great lakes Chinnies,Browns and Bows

hope to have em all by the end of Nov.

Soon

IPB Image

Wow. The bird getting hit in the air is awesome.

I just got to take a little trip... all from my computer chair. Thanks for sharing! :headbang:

awesome as always Wulff. Very cool. I also loved the photo of the bird being blown up. Nice shot! Great bird photos. The tube shot was really neat as well.

I hope all is well my friend.

Some amazing shots in there, John. The bird getting hit in the air is like nothing I have seen before. I'm a sucker for lab pups too owning a chocolate lab myself. As you already know, I love the deer photos you take. Can't wait to see more this fall...

Great pix John, looks like you've been having some fun. We're gearing up for fall in this neck of the woods as well, though the target list is a bit different: here, it's tunas, stripers, bluefish, sea-run browns, as well as regular autumn trout fishing for the faint of heart. Guess I could add coyotes to the list as well; I don't hunt any more, but my dogs enjoy terrorizing a wild canine now and then, and it's great exercise. (for the dogs I mean) Guess the coyotes don't enjoy it quite as much; they've been making themselves pretty scarce lately. We've got about six weeks or so until the leaves start to turn here. I haven't seen a Southern New England fall in quite a few years, and I'm looking forward to doing some serious shooting.

Thanks All.

Hope everyones summer was good. If your like me theres a small part thats glad its ending and that falls just around the corner. It doesnt hurt knowing the kids are bck in school next week either :)

With luck the fall will be kind and I'll get just a fraction of the stuff thats running through my mind and on my "want" list.

J

If your like me theres a small part thats glad its ending and that falls just around the corner.

Absolutely. Fall is my favorite time of year. Bowhunting for whitetails and fall steelhead are two of my favorite things. Toss in college football and there is never enough time in the day.

Wish could join you for a week, would be cool.

I'm doing my "homework" now trying to locate and do everything I can to find some big bucks. I've located 1 8 pter thus far. In 3 years I havent had luck finding big bucks. So this year I'm puttting even more effort into it. Picking brains, spending hours scouting, tlaking to Bow hunters etc etc.

If Im lucky I'll get a nice big buck, in some pines during or just after a snowfall so theres some snow on the rack....Dreams and goals are nice it what drives us. :)

I'll settle for a 12 or 14 pter wih a nice wide rack standing in the middle of the road though

:)

J