Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Donation Raffle

I think Will told me today we were about half way to the goal of 1000 dollars but I would need to recheck with him as of the exact figure

OSD.

Half way is all.With all the members and all that is offered here iwould think we would have surpassed the goal by know.

Well i will get a hold of my tickets reall soon and let me say that what i hear you have a chance of winning is sure the heck worth at least one ticket.specially if you know the talent were some of the winners are going to recieve.

So i say if you believe in a site with no restrictions great people Some may be strange but you will have to forgive them.Get in while you can.

tt

I'm not worried about it.

Once we get all the Items that will be given out as the Grand prize or Secondary prizes and I get a chance to photograph them.

I will have these member drooling like it was the Mega Lotto tongue.gif

OSD.

OSD! Are you going to print and seal in the name of the winner and your name and date on the Rod your building? I like your idea and have already slid a little through Paypal for the site.

It's a nice web site and the guys all seem to enjoy it and the info gotten here is great. I would like to think you can go over the 1000 dollar target with no problem. Good Luck!!!

I'll try to get in here more often. It's hell to be too busy, but nice.. thumbsup.gif

I can do that if that is what the winner would like done.

Glad to see you back Gray (love your flies and I think I will use some this week)

Thanks

OSD.