Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Claudia

iiioou bugs...

Claudia, you are much to kind.............the credit is yours...........you did the work.........and yes, i "know." mark..... ;)

Futz.....you funny, and good people. :)

Claudia, great flies, especially the full dress, and Mark great help. Very cool.

Cheers, Futzer

Thank you very much Futzer :) all credits goes to Mark this time.

Regards Claudia

You were in his hands, or your hands had his hands helping, or hands across the water, or..... oh hell, good work, you tied it, he helped drive. Now you need to name the mayfly something that will make Mark blush agian after the double "P" fly.

You go girl friend, (a U.S. euphanisim that is strictly funny, and not a disrespect in any way) Futzer.

Futzer.

Ill see if i can do a flie with a funny name :innocent:

I appreciate the compliment you gave...

It sure means Alot.

From a very Happy Claudia :)

Claudia, great flies, especially the full dress, and Mark great help. Very cool.

Cheers, Futzer

Thank you very much Futzer :) all credits goes to Mark this time.

Regards Claudia

You were in his hands, or your hands had his hands helping, or hands across the water, or..... oh hell, good work, you tied it, he helped drive. Now you need to name the mayfly something that will make Mark blush agian after the double "P" fly.

You go girl friend, (a U.S. euphanisim that is strictly funny, and not a disrespect in any way) Futzer.

Futzer.

Ill see if i can do a flie with a funny name :innocent:

I appreciate the compliment you gave...

It sure means Alot.

From a very Happy Claudia :)

You're a master tyer, Mark most definatley is a master tyer, I tie very well, and am here all week, so tip your cocktail waitresses.. ..... I just was having fun with the PP fly and I know Mark had to blush at the name, since his reply was "WOW" Anyway, keep tying and having fun, and I might name the mayfly, simply "Mark's WOW' in tribute.

Cheers< Futzer.

You really did do a great job on those flies. Do you feel like you have gotten past the block that you wer having last week? I'd say, by the looks of things, that you have.

You really did do a great job on those flies. Do you feel like you have gotten past the block that you wer having last week? I'd say, by the looks of things, that you have.

Hihi, Yeah.

There is no things better then to learn new stuff, now the only problem for me is that i dont want to leave the vise alone ;)

Regards Claudia

Hihi, Yeah.

There is no things better then to learn new stuff, now the only problem for me is that i dont want to leave the vise alone ;)

Regards Claudia

1 Nice fly you tied. To bad about the bugs. And i see you have the same problem i have not wanting to leave the vice.

Rocky